Are you searching for 10 Lines On Narendra Modi In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Narendra Modi, their childhood life, their education, their political career etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about life of Narendra Modi.
10 Lines On Narendra Modi In English For Children And Students
Narendra Modi is current Prime minister of India from 2014. Before becoming a prime minister, he was chief minister of Gujarat for 14 years. His journey from childhood to the Prime minister was very difficult. In childhood, he had worked as tea stall vendor near vadnagar railway station. He had completed his BA from Delhi university and MA from Gujarat university. They are very determined and hardworking Prime minister. They had taken difficult decisions against corruption in India like demonetization, GST etc.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Narendra Modi In English for the Kids
- Narendra Damodardas Modi was born in Vadnagar, Gujarat, on September 17, 1950.
- His father’s name is Damodardas Mulchand Modi while his mother’s name is Hiraben Modi.
- Narendra Modi is India’s 14th Prime Minister, elected in 2014.
- Before becoming Prime minister, he was chief minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014.
- In India, he established the GST tax system.
- Modi belongs to both the RSS and the BJP.
- In childhood, Narendra Modi worked as a tea vendor at the Vadnagar Railway Station.
- In 1978, he received his BA from Delhi University, and in 1983, he received his MA from Gujrat University.
- In India, he is regarded for making difficult decisions in the fight against corruption and terrorism.
- After becoming Prime Minister, he launched the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Narendra Modi In English for the School Students
- Narendra Damodardas Modi is India’s 14th Prime Minister.
- Narendra Damodardas Modi was born on September 17, 1950
- In 1967 he had completed his early education from school in vadnagar.
- Since his beginnings, Modi has enjoyed and attended the training sessions of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.
- In 2001, he got chance to become chief minister of Gujarat.
- He is a seasonal politician and a very astute decision- maker, having served as Gujarat’s chief minister for more than ten years.
- Modi joined the Bharatiya Janata Party in 1985 and contributed to its expansion in Gujarat.
- Gujarat’s government under Modi transformed the state’s image
- During his term, he has made some difficult decisions, including as the goods and services tax.
- To prevent the spread of the coronavirus in India, he made the decision to put the country on lockdown.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Narendra Modi In English for the Higher Class Students
- Narendra Modi is India’s 14th prime minister elected in 2014.
- Narendra Modi used to own a small tea store when he was younger.
- Modi had completed his education upto M.A. from Gujarat university.
- In 1985, he joined the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- In 1968, at the age of 18, he married Jashodaben Modi.
- He was chief minister of Gujarat for 14 years.
- According to a statewide survey conducted by India Today in 2007, Narendra Modi was voted the best Chief Minister.
- Modi represents the Varanasi constituency in Parliament.
- He was elected as prime minister of India in 2014 and 2019.
- He is 4th longest serving PM of india. His journey from tea stall vendor to prime minister was difficult.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Narendra Modi we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Narendra Modi, their childhood life, their education, their political career etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.