Are you in search of the 10 Lines On Madurai In English, then just read this article. We have provided all necessary and significant information in three category levels that means for Kid, for school students as well as for Higher school students. We have shared depth of knowledge with lucid language about Madurai just check it, which will help to get more knowledge about that in simple way.
10 Lines On Madurai In English For Children And Students
Madurai is the city which is located in the Tamil Nadu state. The area covered by the Madurai is 147.97 km2 as well as the population of the city is 1,017,865. Lets read more about Madurai.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Madurai In English for the Kids
- Madurai is located in the Tamil nadu state.
- The area of the Madurai city is 147.97 km2.
- The Madurai city is at the Vaigai River bank.
- The population density of the Madurai is 819 persons/sq km.
- Madurai city is also known as “Athens of the East”.
- Tamil language is commonly used in the Madurai which is their Regional language.
- Madurai is popular as cultural capital of the Tamil nadu state.
- Dr. Aneesh Shekar is the Madurai district’s collector.
- The elevation of the Madurai city is 101 metre.
- The Meenakshi Amman Temple in Madurai is a historically significant Hindu temple.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Madurai In English the School Students
- Madurai is located in state of Tamil nadu and It is at 50 kilometre distance from Dindigul city.
- The Madurai city’s population is 1,017,865 and population density is 819 persons/sq km.
- Madurai city has many areas and localities are Amman Sannathi Street, Anna Nagar, Anuppanadi, Anaiyur , Andalpuram etc.
- For centuries, Madurai has been a cultural, literary, artistic, musical, and dancing academic centre for Tamils.
- Madurai peoples celebrates many cultural festivals includes Pongal, Jallikattu, Festival of the Cradle, Chithirai Festival, Navarathri, Avanimoolam etc.
- There are many tourist attraction places in the Madurai city like Samanar Hills, Alagar Koil, Vaigai Dam, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal etc.
- Madurai has many popular street foods such are Idiyappams, Crispy Golden Dosas, Fluffy Soft Idlis, Elumbu Roast, Kari Dosai etc.
- Historical places in the Noida includes Aayiram Kaal Mandapam, Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple, Pazhamudhir Solai, Alagarkoil Temple etc.
- Best educational universities in the Madurai includung Bharathiar University, Annamalai University, Alagappa
University, Anna University which provides best educational courses.
- Madurai city have bus, railways, airport transport facility. The airport in the Madurai was founded in 1957 year and it is at 7.5 metre from the city.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Madurai In English for the Higher Class Students
- Madurai city is located near Dindigul city and Its area is 147.97 km2.
- The Madurai has many public as well as CBSE schools which are Fuscos Matriculation School, Mahatma Montessori School, KESWICK PUBLIC SCHOOL, Adhyapana School etc.
- There are many highly rated and popular hotels in the Madurai like Heritage Madurai, Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, Marriott Madurai, MMR Gardens etc.
- Vaigai Dam is the famous tourist place situated in the Madurai. It is located at Andipatti at the Theni district in the Indian state Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu government has built an Agricultural Research Center near the dam to study the cultivation of various crops.
- Alagar Koyil is the tourist attraction historical place where daily many peoples visits. It is a village and its history and way of life revolve surrounding Kallazhagar Temple.
- Madurai was originally an agrarian society, with the main source of income is rice paddies
- Meenakshi Amman Mandir is a famous Hindu place of worship in Madurai, situated in the south bank of Vaigai River. This is one of the district’s most visible attractions.
- Because of vibrant nightlife, Madurai is known as Thoonga Nagaram, or “the city which never sleeps.”
- Every day, over 400 metric tonnes of solid garbage are collected through door to door collection in the Madurai city. 1
- Madurai is part of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited’s Madurai telecommunication area, which provides India’s state- owned telecommunication as well as online services.
So, thank you for reading this, and I hope you understand everything I’ve said thus far. Finally, these are the 10 Lines On Madurai In English that we provided for three distinct types of students in order to help you obtain a basic knowledge of the Madurai city. You can take this information for your Academic writing, projects, schoolwork, presentations, and exam preparation.