Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Lokmanya Tilak in english, then just check it, you will get idea about their birth, life events, education, role in Indian freedom etc. We have provided all necessary information about Lokmanya Tilak in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Lokmanya Tilak In English For Student And Children’s
In Indian history, lot of freedom fighters had sacrifice their lives for independence of their mother nation India. Lokmanya Tilak was also one of the leading nationalist and freedom fighter. He had sacrificed their life for freedom of their nation. He was an architect of independent India. Lets see more about them
Set-1 10 Lines On Lokmanya Tilak In English for kids
- Lokmanya tilak was great teacher and freedom fighter.
- The full name of lokmanya tilak is Keshav Gangadhar Tilak.
- Such a great patriot born on 23 july 1856 in chikhali, Ratnagiri.
- His father name was gangadhar ramchandra tilak as well as his mother name was parvatibai gangadhar tilak.
- Tilak was also called as “Bal gangadhar Tilak”.
- Lokmanya tilak had completed his masters in Mathematics and Sanskrit.
- He fought against British in active resistance for Indian freedom.
- Lokmanya Tilak started newspapers like Kesari and Maratha.
- Lokmanya Tilak was supporter of swaraj.
- Lokmanya Tilak was died on 1 august 1920.
Set-2 10 Lines On Lokmanya Tilak In English for School students
- Lokmanya Tilak is also known as father of Indian unrest.
- His love and patriotism for India was great.
- Such a great patriot was born on 23 July 1856 in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.
- From childhood he was brilliant student of Mathematics and Sanskrit.
- Lokmanya Tilak completed his masters in mathematics with Distinction from Deccan College, Pune.
- In 1879, they had completed LLB from government law College in Mumbai.
- As per lokmanya Tilak, Independence is need of every Indian and everyone should give priority to this.
- Lokmanya Tilak started newspapers Kesari and Maratha to awaken patriotism in every Indian.
- He also gathered people by organizing festivals like Ganeshotsav and Shivjayanti.
- Such a true patriot and freedom fighter passed away in August 1920.
Set-3 10 Lines On Lokmanya Tilak In English for Higher class students
- “Swarajya is my birth right and I will definitely achieve it” said by Bal gangadhar tilak.
- He was great teacher of Sanskrit and Mathematics and had completed Masters in both of the subjects.
- Tilak along with Gopal Ganesh Agarkar established New English school in Pune and also established Deccan Education Society.
- He was freedom fighter with active resistance. He wrote an articles against British government in Maratha and kesari.
- His main aim to start newspaper Maratha and kesari is to incarnate patriotism in every Indian.
- Lokmanya tilak started Ganeshotsav and Shivjayanti to gather peoples and motivate them for freedom.
- He was also an great writer. They published different books. In 1893 they wrote “orion and research of the vedas”.
- For their great work the people start calling him “Lokmanya Tilak”.
- In 1896 at the time of plague pandemic the British government handled this condition in bad manner. Hence lokmanya tilak opposed them by writing articles in Kesari and Maratha.
- Such a strongest advocate, great teacher and freedom fighter died on 1st August 1920.
So, friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Lokmanya Tilak, we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about their birth, life events, education, role in Indian freedom etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.