Are you kid, school or college student looking for 10 lines on lion, then just check it you will get idea about lion. Lion is the one of wild animal which has strong body. There are approximately 25000 to 30000 lions are lives on the earth.
10 Lines On Lion In English For Children And Students
He is known as ‘King of jungle’ because of his high strength and strong body and speed. Out of their percentage of number on world only 2-3% are in the india.
Real Also :- 10 Lines On Horse For Children And Students
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Lion for Kids
- Lion is known as the “King of forest”.
- Lions are lives in forest.
- Lions has four legs with paws, two eyes, two ears and long hairs known as mane and tail.
- They have large head, strong claws and sharp teeth.
- For the survival, they hunt and eats large animals.
- They runs very fast.
- Lion is yellowish in color.
- Lions paws are very powerful which they used for hunting.
- Lions are sleep in day up to 17 to 19 hours.
- Lion is one of strongest animal on the world.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Lion for School Students
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Fish For Children And Students
- Generally they are sleeps in day and hunts during night time.
- The lioness gives birth to his child known as ‘cubs’
- The female lion means lioness don’t have manes.
- For fear-full and loud roaring, lions are popular in the world.
- When lion roars, its sound can be hear upto 8 km distance
- They are lives in group. This group is known as ‘pride’.
- Lions are wild animals which belong to animal kingdom.
- There are about 30 teeth’s in lions mouth. Out of this two are on upside and downside which are they used for hunting.
- In India lions are only founds in Gir forest which is located in Gujarat.
- Lions are live in caves with his family.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Lion for Higher Class Students
- Lion hunts and examines herbivorous animals. Hence this is an important part of our environment
- The lion is a carnivore. They eats only meat and are cannot eat green plants and vegetables.
- In our world, mostly lions are die from human or other lion attacks.
- Lions can range in height from 8 to 10 feet and up to 200 kg in weight.
- Caves and thick bushes in grasslands are the most prevalent habitats for lions.
- Lions are one of the few creatures that cannot live alongside humans.
- The lioness gives birth to 2-3 cubs on an average, but only one survives.
- Lions mane are sun-soaked yellow in color and as per age increases, the color of manes also becomes darker.
- As per lions habits, their lifespan changes. Means lions living in zoo are can live up to 20 years while lions living in forest can lives upto 15 years.
- There are 10 different lions sub-species founds on world from which mostly lions which are from South African.
Therefore this are the 10 lines on lions for different category students which will help them to briefly know about lions lifestyle, habits. This
you can use for your essay writing or speech, wherever needed.