Are you searching for 10 Lines On Kiran Bedi In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Kiran Bedi, their childhood life, their education, their career and their social work etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about life of Kiran Bedi.
10 Lines On Kiran Bedi In English For Children And Students
Kiran bedi is a retired IPS officer. She was great tennis player in her early life. She had achieved lot of awards in tennis tournaments. she is most successful IPS officer of India. She is India’s first woman to become IPS officer. She was first Indian to become head off United nation police.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Kiran Bedi In English for the Kids
- Kiran bedi is an retired Indian police officer, social activist, politician.
- Kiran bedi was born at Amritsar on 9 June 1949.
- Her father name is Prakash lal Peshawaria and mother name is premalatha.
- In 1968, bedi completed her graduation in BA from government college for women, Amritsar.
- In 1972, she completed her masters in political science.
- In 1988, she completed law education from university of Delhi.
- Kiran bedi was tennis player. up to the age of 30 she had won lot of national awards.
- In 1972, she become first woman IPS officer. at the time of police training, she was only women in group of 80 mens.
- In 1975 on Republic Day parade, she lead male contingent of Delhi police and become first woman to lead contingent.
- She had earned much national and international awards for her social and political work.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Kiran Bedi In English for the School Students
- Kiran bedi was born on 9 June 1949 in Amritsar from wealthy family.
- His father Prakashlal peshawaria was tennis player. Bedi also started to play tennis at early age.
- She earned lot of titles and awards in national and state level tennis championships.
- She had completed BA in English, MA in political science, graduation in law etc.
- She joined IPS training in 1972. In 1975 she got her first posting in Delhi.
- As an IPS officer, she was served in Delhi, Chandigarh, Goa and Mizoram.
- In 2003, she was selected as Head of United nation police. At that time, she was first Indian and first woman to achieve this position.
- As a writer, she had published lot of books like, “It’s always possible”, “What are wrong”, “Creating leadership” etc.
- In 2007, he resigned from Indian police service.
- In 1999, she got award of pride of India by AFMI.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Kiran Bedi In English for the Higher Class Students
- Kiran bedi is retired IPS officer, national tennis player, politician and writer.
- She was born on 9 June 1949 in Punjab family.
- In early life, she had build her career as national tennis players up to the age of 30.
- She was first lady who join Indian police as IPS officer.
- Bedi was resigned from Indian police service in 2007 for focusing on writing.
- At the the time of retirement, she was director general, Bureau of police research and development.
- From 2016 2021, she had worked as lieutenant governor of puducherry.
- She had received lot of awards for her social work, Indian police service.
- In 2004, she got United nation medal for her outstanding work in police service.
- She had also work against corruption in India.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Kiran Bedi In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Kiran Bedi, their childhood life, their education, their career and their social work etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.
1 thought on “10 Lines On Kiran Bedi In English For Children And Students”