Are you searching for 10 Lines On Kabaddi In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Kabaddi in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines of Kabaddi.
10 Lines On Kabaddi In English For Children And Students
Kabaddi is physical game which keeps the player healthy. This sport helps to increase blood circulation. It is popular game in some countries. The game is also has international importance as it is played in Olympics. Let’s read more about this.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Kabaddi In English for the Kids
- Kabaddi is one of the popular sport of india.
- It is game of indian origin,around 4000 years old game.
- A small field is required to play Kabaddi.
- Kabaddi is a team sport that requires 7 players in each team.
- The player who go for raid in opponents field is known as raider.
- The raider has to say kabaddi- kabaddi in his complete raid.
- There are two umpires to judge complete game.
- National kabaddi, international kabaddi premier league, and other types of matches are prestigious tournaments.
- Kabaddi is a one of a kind sport in that it does not require any special equipment and only requires a playground.
- Kabaddi has two types of playgrounds, traditional grounds of soil and modern mat ground.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Kabaddi In English for the School Students
- The game is played by two teams of 7 players each, and four other players are kept outside for substitute.
- The complete match is of 40 minutes, and divided into two half of 20 minutes, and 5 minute of rest is provided between two half.
- Every round, a member of one side known as the “raider” visits the opposing team’s court.
- Each raid is of 30 seconds, the player has to return to his field within 30 seconds.
- He makes the best possible efforts to touch at least one player of the opposition team and then tries to go back to his own area.
- If he become successful to touch the player of opponent team then His team will get 1 point and player of opponent team has to stay outside. And player from his team which is previously out can again play.
- If the player while raiding inside is caught by opponent then he is declared as out. And one point is rewarded to opponent team.
- If the one team is able to completely out all the members of opponent team then they are rewarded by 3 points.
- There are also points for super-raid and super-tackle.
- At the last the team with maximum number of points wins the match.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Kabaddi In English for the Higher Class Students
- Kabaddi is an old sport popular in different parts of the world. The sport is famous in india, pakistan and bangladesh.
- Kabaddi keeps our bodies in shape and keeps us healthy, This sport increases blood circulation in our body.
- The national and international games are played onto the mats.
- The traditional game is played on soil field, On local level the games are generally played on soil field.
- In 1936 the kabaddi is introduced in Olympics at Berlin.
- The indian kabaddi team has won maximum gold medals in Olympic.
- The first world cup for kabaddi was held in year 2004.
- In india the season of pro kabaddi is famous for this sport.
- The rules of this game are simple than other sports.
- In india the children’s are crazy to play kabaddi, the lot of tournaments are organized by local associations.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Kabaddi we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Kabaddi. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.