Are you looking for 10 Lines On Jodhpur In English ? We have provided all depth of information related to it for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Jodhpur in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Jodhpur.
10 Lines On Jodhpur In English For Children And Students
Jodhpur is the Indian city located in the Rajasthan founded by Rao Jodha. Its area is 233.5 km2 and the population is 1,056,191. Let’ read more about Jodhpur.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Jodhpur In English for the Kids
- Jodhpur is located in the Rajasthan state.
- It is founded by the Rao Jodha of Mandore.
- The area covered by the Jodhpur is 233.5 km2.
- The elevation of the Jodhpur city is 231 metre.
- The population density of this city is 4,500/km2.
- Jodhur is popular tourist place.
- It is 44 the populated city in India.
- Mostly Rajasthani language is used in the Jodhpur.
- There are many popular forts as well as temples.
- Jodhpur is also know as “Blur City”.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Jodhpur In English for the School Students
- Jodhpur located in the state of Rajasthan and It is located at 200 km from the Bikaner.
- The population of the Jodhpur is 1,056,191 as well as population density is 4,500/km2.
- There are many localities and areas comes in jodhpur like Air Force Area, Baldev Nagar, Ashapurna Nagar, Adarsh Nagar, Ajit Colony etc.
- Jodhpur is India’s Handicraft Capital, with a 200 million dollar industry.
- The marketplaces of antiques, cuisine, traditional shoes, as well as traditional clothing in Jodhpur attracts the most visitors.
- The city has well-developed railway, highway, and aircraft networks that connect it to the rest of the country’s major cities.
- Jodhpur is popular for many dishes like Pani Patasa, Mirchi Bada, Dahi Chaat, Makhaniya Lassi etc. Mawa Kachori and Pyaaj Kachori are some of the city’s food specialties.
- The city is well-known for its attractive environs, which have appeared in numerous films, ads, television shows and music videos.
- There are many top rated educational universities in the Jodhpur like Jai Narain Vyas University, Dr. Sarvepalli
Radhakrishnan University, Indian, Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Aishwarya College of Education etc.
- Jodhpur’s climate is hot as well as semiarid throughout the dry season, which lasts practically all year, but there is a brief monsoon season during delayed June to September.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Jodhpur In English for the Higher Class Students
- Jodhpur located near pali city and its area is 233.5 km2.
- There are many best public schools in the Jodhpur such as Bhartiya Vidya Vidya Mandir, B.r. Birla Public School, Children’s Public Academy, Ananth Lewis Public School etc.
- There are many popular hotels in the Jopdhpur whic provides best services to their guests like Umaid Bhawan Palace, Radisson Jodhpur, The Ajit Bhawan, Treebo Trend The Marwar Hotel etc.
- There are famous Tourist places are in the Jodhpur some are Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore Garden, Flying Fox Jodhpur, Jaswant Thada etc. (deeep one)
- Jodhpur is the tourist attraction because of their historical places such as Mehrangarh Museum, Mahila Bag Ka Jhalra, Loha Pol, Nagauri gate, Jaswant Thada etc.
- In jodhpur peoples celebrates the cultural festivals with their relatives, friends. The festivals celebrates in jodhpur are Jaipur, BrajHoli , Pushkar Camel Fair, Desert Festival, Teej Festival, Udaipur Mewar Festival etc.
- The close airport tot the Jodhpur is a “Jodhpur Airport” which is located at 3 kilometre from the main city.
- According to Census India’s provisional figures, Jodhpur had a number of 1,033,918 people in 2011, with around 52.62 % males as well as 47.38 % females.
- The religious temples in the jodhpur are Maha Mandir, Ganesh Temple, Chamunda Mata Temple, Raj Ranchhodji Temple etc.
- In India, Jodhpur is frequently mentioned in lists of the country’s most polluted cities.
So Thank you for the reading this article, and I hope that you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 Lines On Jodhpur In English that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Jodhpur. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.