Are you in search of the 10 Lines On Indian Oil In English, then just read this article. We have provided all necessary and significant information in three category levels that means for Kid, for school students as well as for Higher school students. We have shared depth of knowledge with lucid language about Indian Oil just check it, which will help to get more knowledge about that in simple way.
10 Lines On Indian Oil In English For Children And Students
With a combined capacity of 1.2 million barrels per day, the Indian Oil Group owns and operates 11 of India’s 19 refineries. In terms of sales, it is currently India’s largest enterprise.The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas owns and operates it. Mumbai is home to the IOCL headquarters. For the second year in a row, IOCL was India’s most profitable state-owned corporation in May 2018. The IOCL structure is divided into seven key business divisions. Let’s read more about Indian oil.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Indian Oil In English for the Kids
- IndianOil is a state-owned oil and gas company in India.
- On June 30,1959, Indian Oil was established.
- At 135th place on the coveted Fortune ‘Global 500′ list, it is the highest-ranked Indian corporation.
- The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) operates 11 refineries around the country.
- The IOCL had also made a significant contribution to India’s employment.
- In Indian Oil, there are a total of 33,498 people employed.
- he headquarters of Indian Oil are in Mumbai.
- Shrikant Madhav Vaidya is the current CEO of Indian Oil.
- The organization of Indian Oil has seven key business units.
- Indian Oil now operates 27,185 retail stations.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Indian Oil In English for the School Students
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited works in the refining industry.
- It is found in India, Sri Lanka, the Middle East Mauritius, and other parts of the world.
- LNG, Lubricants, Natural Gas Petrochemicals, and Petroleum are among the items offered by Indian Oil.
- Indian oil has a total asset value of 354,915 crores over the world.
- For the second year in a row, IOCL was India’s most profitable state-owned corporation in May 2018.
- Nearly half of India’s petroleum products are produced by Indian oil.
- In Nagpur, IOCL and Ola collaborated to open India’s first EV charging station at one of its petrol-diesel stations.
- IOCL’s lubricant division is known as Servo.
- The indian oil has a cross-country pipeline network of 13,400 kilometres.
- In the year 2020, the entire income from Indian oil will be US$ 82.19 billion.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Indian Oil In English for the Higher Class Students
- The Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) is the country’s flagship national oil firm, with operations across the full hydrocarbon value chain.
- The IOCL group’s annual refining capacity is 80.2 million metric tonnes.
- Under the brand name ‘Xtra Premium,’ Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) sells premium or branded gasoline.
- IOCL’s retail network of over 27,700 stores accounts for 60% of the country’s petroleum products market.
- Indian oil distributes the LPG brand Indane.
- Furnace Oil, Bitumen, and other IOCL products are examples.
- IOCL has begun exporting its products to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Singapore.
- Indian Oil controls over 80% of India’s downstream pipeline capacity.
- Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum are two of Indian Oil Corporation’s key government competitors, while Reliance Petroleum and Essar Oil are private-sector competitors.
- IOCL offers a social responsibility initiative that helps communities with health, family welfare, and education.
So, thank you for reading this, and I hope you understand everything I’ve said thus far. Finally, these are the 10 Lines On Indian Oil In English that we provided for three distinct types of students in order to help you obtain a basic knowledge of the Indian Oil. You can take this information for your Academic writing, projects, schoolwork, presentations, and exam preparation.