Are you searching for 10 Lines On Independence day In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all detailed information about Independence day, How peoples celebrate this in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get idea about lines on Independence
10 Lines On Independence day In English For Children And Students
Independence Day is celebrated on 15 August of every year. This day has great historical background. India is world’s biggest democratic country. To become independent, lot of freedom fighters and nationalist had taken
great efforts. Independence Day is celebrated to recall the sacrifices and efforts taken by freedom fighters. For this national festival people gathered together as an Indian. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Independence day In English for the Kids
- Independence Day is celebrated on 15th August of every year.
- It is celebrated in the memory of end of British rule from India.
- For the freedom of our nation, lot of freedom fighters had sacrificed their life.
- Some of freedom fighters are Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit jawaharlal Nehru, Lokmanya Tilak etc. this list will never end.
- Independence Day is considered as national holiday.
- In the morning of independence Day, in our school national flag is hoisted by the principal and tribute is given by playing national anthem.
- After National anthem, the RSS student performs parade.
- Our school students perform patriotic songs and play to show history of independence Day.
- On evening of independence Day, national flag is moved down.
- Independence Day is celebrated in every school, college, government and private organizations.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Independence day In English for the School Students
- After struggle of 150 years with Sacrifice of lot of patriotes, India got freedom from British rule on 15th August 1947.
- In the morning of 15 August 1947, our first prime minister pandit jawaharlal Nehru hoisted our national flag on the red fort.
- This day is celebrated every year to recall the efforts and struggle done by our great freedom fighters.
- India was under British rule for about 200 years, they leave our nation by dividing it into two separate countries on the basis of religion.
- The morning atmosphere of independence day is very energetic and patriotic.
- The people celebrate it with enthusiasm and patriotism in every city and village.
- This day is considered as national holiday among three national holidays.
- Every year on red fort, honorable prime minister hoist our national flag after that tribute is given by playing national anthem.
- All three Wings of Indian armed force performs parade. It is telecasted on doordarshan. It feels very proud-full to see that parade.
- Our national anthem ‘Jana gana mana’ was written by Rabindranath Tagore and our flag song ‘azadi ki rah par’ was written by Shyamlal Gupta.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Independence day In English for the Higher Class Students
- The struggle for independence was of around 200 years.
- After the end of mughal, the British government comes under rule and after that struggle for independence had started.
- The British government had no mercy for Indian people farmers and army.
- The Mangal Pandey was first freedom fighter to oppose British rule.
- After that numerous freedom fighters opposed the British government and also had sacrificed their lives for freedom of mother nation.
- After the bloody struggle by freedom fighters, the India got freedom on 15th August 1947 and become the world’s biggest democratic country.
- In the midnight of 14th August Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was taken a charge of prime minister of India.
- At the morning of 15 August 1947, honorable prime minister hoisted our national flag on the red fort.
- After that every year the independence Day is celebrated in every region of India.
- This day teaches us unity in diversity. The people from different religion, caste gather together to celebrate festival of freedom.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Independence day In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Lines on Independence day. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.