Are you searching for 10 Lines On Hobby In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about hobby in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on hobby.
10 Lines On Hobby In English For Children And Students
The activities which we perform in our free time for our entertainment and to avoid boredom is known as hobby. Hobbies helps us to stay stress free and happy from our daily routine job. People in childhood has numerous hobbies. The hobbies of playing any outdoor games makes people healthy. The hobby of reading books is source of great knowledge. But sometime we have to take care that our hobby should not spoil our time. Let’s Read more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Hobby In English for the Kids
- Any activity that makes us happy is referred to as a hobby.
- Aim of hobby is not to earn anything. It just helps us to relax our mind.
- Our minds become stress-free and relaxed as a result of our hobbies.
- A hobby is a daily activity that is done in one’s spare time.
- There are numerous hobbies that you can explore or perform in your spare time.
- Playing cricket, singing, reading books, listening to music, dancing, swimming, drawing and so on are all examples of hobbies.
- A hobbies can disclose a lot about a person’s interests.
- A hobby can sometimes lead to a future career in someone’s life.
- There are numerous examples of people who have turned their hobby into a profession.
- However, hobbies should not become a habit that wastes our time.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Hobby In English for the School Students
- In any situation, the hobby makes us feel comfortable and stress-free.
- A guy does not have to have just one pastime; he might have several.
- It makes us happier and more active, which boosts our productivity.
- We have to take care that hobby should not become our addiction.
- The hobbies like video games are like addiction, It waste our valuable time.
- Addiction to the appropriate interests can sometimes lead to a successful career.
- Sachin Tendulkar is an excellent example of someone who became successful as a result of his hobbies.
- Reading is an enjoyable pastime as well. It provides us with a wealth of information as well as a clear picture of the future.
- Our hobby’s creativity distinguishes us from other people. Our passion becomes a part of a our identity.
- Aside from being a fun way to pass the time, hobbies are the finest way to learn new things.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Hobby In English for the Higher Class Students
- Hobbies assist us in recognizing our hidden skills. Then it will become both a hobby and a profession for us.
- It assists us in avoiding boredom in our spare time.
- Every person has at least one interest that allows them to break from their everyday routine.
- The people has lot of hobbies like cricket, painting, travelling, reading, singing etc.
- Hobbies help us to forget about our troubles and tensions. It motivates and energizes us to tackle any challenge.
- Hobbies are similar to the restart button on a computer, in that they clear our minds of any garbage and ready us to begin again.
- Some people pursue their passion as a career, such as painting, music, or cooking.
- Like hobbies if we enjoy our work and give hundred percent to any work, then we become master in that work.
- Some people become addicted to harmful activities such as video games, social networking sites, and movies. Such hobbies destroy our time and our lives.
- Such activities should have a time limit so that they do not take up our entire day.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Hobby In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about hobby. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.