Are you searching for 10 Lines On Guru Purnima In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Guru Purnima in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Guru Purnima In English For Children And Students
just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on Guru Purnima. Guru Purnima is an Indian festival celebrated by Hindu Buddha and join peoples. It is celebrated on full moon day of ashada month. The day is celebrated to show gratitude to our teachers. It is celebrated from ancient time in Hindu peoples. The teacher is on higher place in students life. he teaches the right path to get succeed. Let’s read more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Guru Purnima In English for the Kids
- The guru purnima is the festival of teacher and his student.
- The day is celebrated by Hindu and Buddhist peoples from India.
- The day is celebrated to show gratitude to our teachers.
- As per hindu calendar it is observed on full mood of ashadh month.
- It is also known as Vyas Purnima, the birth of Hindu religious writer maharshi vyas.
- Teacher guide us to become successful, he prepare us for future challenges.
- It may be the person, books and our experience.
- In India guru Purnima is celebrated in school, colleges, temples and monastery.
- On that occasion people does worship of guru vyas. And after that the students take blessings of their teacher by touching their feets.
- The relation between teacher and student has a great importance from ancient time.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Guru Purnima In English for the School Students
- The day has great importance in Indian culture it is a festival to show gratitude to our gurus.
- The teacher may be from academic, sports, spirituality, offices, workstations etc.
- This day is dedicated to relation between teacher and student. The day is to say thanks to our teachers.
- On that occasion Gautam Buddha had given first lesson to there followers.
- In Jain religion the day is known as trinok guha Purnima.
- On the day of guru Purnima bhagwan mahaveer become first guru of Jain
- On this day first guru lord Shankar has taught yoga to the saptarishi.
- he spiritual teacher shows the way toward God. He works as a link between student and god.
- The teacher has great role in every sector and on every turn of life. The life without teacher is fruitless.
- In some Hindu and Jain temples the guru Purnima is celebrated on large scale.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Guru Purnima In English for the Higher Class Students
- Guru Purnima is an Indian festival celebrated by Hindu Jain and Buddha peoples.
- It is celebrated all over the India.
- From ancient time the day has great importance. At that time the students worship their teachers known as guru.
- Every person has lot of teachers from his childhood. His first teacher is mother.
- There are much examples of teachers who guide right path to their student.
- The lord Shiva has taught yoga to the saptarshi. And become the first guru.
- The Sachin tendulkar and ramakant achrekar is a great example of student and teacher.
- On the day of of guru Purnima Gautam Buddha had given first lesson to dear followers.
- The teacher always helps to reach us at our goal. He take great efforts to guide us and show right path.
- In schools and colleges the event is organized for celebration of guru Purnima. The event starts with vyasa puja and after that the teachers are honoured by their students.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Guru Purnima we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Guru Purnima. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.