Are you searching for 10 Lines On Football In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We haveprovided all necessary information about football in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines of football.
10 Lines On Football In English For Children And Students
Football is a world famous sport which has highest number of followers all over the world. The game is around 800 years old played by Greek peoples. In last century the football become very popular all over the world. The children’s are crazy to play football. The match held for 90 minutes which is divided into two half of 45 minutes. There is 10 minute rest between two half’s. Football keeps our bodies in shape and keeps us healthy. Let’s know more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Football In English for the Kids
- Football is the most popular sport in the world.
- It has the greatest number of fans among all sports.
- Football is an open-field sport that is played outside.
- Soccer is the common name for football in Australia and South Africa.
- Football is a sport in which two teams of 11 players compete against each other.
- The FIFA World Cup is the world’s largest football tournament.
- A goal and a goalkeeper are given to each team.
- The game is overseen by a referee, who wields a whistle.
- With his hands, no player may touch the ball. It becomes a penalty if one does so inadvertently.
- The match is won by the team that scores the most goals.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Football In English for the School Students
- Football is nearly 800 years old and has been the most popular sport in the world for almost a century.
- Football is a 90-minute game with two 45-minute sessions and a 10-minute break in between.
- Playing football maintains our bodies fit and healthy.
- Every four years, the World Cup of football is held.
- In1930, FIFA launched the football World Cup.
- Football matches are held in numerous schools, colleges, universities, and educational institutions.
- Each player plays against his opponent and attempts to score a goal by kicking the ball into the opponent’s post.
- Extra time of 30 minutes if there is no goal or if the goals are equal.
- Finally, each side is given a “Penalty Shootout” with five attempts.
- The game has the largest amount of fans.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Football In English for the Higher Class Students
- Brazil’s national sport is football.
- Football is an entertaining outdoor game that promotes physical exercise and is based on skills that allow players to defeat their opponents.
- Greeks were the first to discover football. They were well- known for their sporting prowess.
- FIFA, the International Football Association, was founded on May 21, 1904.
- The FIFA World Cup is the world’s most prestigious football competition.
- The FIFA World Cup is a competition between 32 teams.
- The Women’s World Cup was first held in 1991 by FIFA.
- Except for their hands and arms, football players can use any other part of their body.
- According to a FIFA poll published in 2001, over 240 million people from over 200 nations play football on a regular basis.
- It has the highest level of popularity all around the world.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Football In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about football. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.