Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Fish, then just check it, you will get idea about Fish’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. We have provided all necessary information about Fish in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Fish In English For Children And Students
Fish is the aquatic animal which lives is water. It is belongs to “phylum chordata” category. fishes are helps in preserves the nutrients in water hence they are considered an essential part of aquatic ecosystem. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Fish for Kids
- Fish is one of the aquatic animal which has backbone.
- They are lives in water.
- Some peoples are keeps beautiful fishes in glass tank at home.
- Fish has two eyes, tail, fins and gills.
- The whale is one of the largest fish while philippine goby is the small size fish.
- Fish uses tail and fins for the swimming.
- It has scales on there entire body.
- Big size fishes are founds in sea and ocean.
- The shark is dangerous fish lives in sea.
- Generally fishes are founds in lake, river, ponds, well, sea etc.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Fish for School Students
- Fish is the small size animal who lives in water which are breathes with the help of gills.
- In India at west bengal part, fish is considered as propitious in culture.
- Mostly fishes are used in research centers for research and experiments.
- The fish has average lifespan of about 20 years and has weight up to 170 kg.
- Peoples are like to eat fishes meat which is nutritious. Hence fisherman catches fishes with the help of net and earns lot of money by selling it to peoples.
- There are 25 thousand different species of fishes all over the world.
- Fishes are reproduces by releasing the eggs in water and sperm.
- Some fishes are carnivores which are lives on small fishes and insects as well as some fishes are herbivores which are lives on under water plants.
- The fishes offspring is known as ‘Larvae’
- Generally, small and medium sizes fishes are founds in groups which is known as ‘Shoal’.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Fish for Higher Class Students
- Fishes are lives in water and are breathes inside water and they cant live out of the water.
- Fishes are founds in fresh water as well as saltwater. They uses the dissolved oxygen in water for breathing.
- Fish create big groups and reproduce by releasing vast amounts of eggs and sperm into the water, ensuring that the eggs are fertilised.
- Catfish is one of the fish which has lifespan about 60 years and has weight about 170 kg.
- Some fishes like salmon and cod are caught for oil production.
- Fishes meat is very healthy for humans body as it is a good source of essential fatty acids. These includes nutrients which are necessary for maintaining the health of humans hearts and brains.
- Fish can generate thousands of eggs at a time, but only a small percentage of them are becomes mature.
- Fishes are important in many societies, and they have symbolic value in several religions.
- For communicating, fish make a range of sounds. They use bodily components such as muscle vibration and bladder to generate very low pitch noises.
- We must conserve our fish since they are a vital component of the marine environment.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Fish we shared for three
different category students which will help you to briefly know about Fish’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.