Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On Dr. B. R. Ambedkar In English, then just check it, you will get idea about their birth, life events, education, their hard works etc. We have provided all necessary information about Dr. B.R. Ambedkar in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Dr. B. R. Ambedkar In English For Children And Students
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar was an Indian social activist, economist, lawyer, professor and politician. He was greatly known for his work for untouchable community, his struggle for education. He is also known as father of Indian constitution. He was chief of committee to write Indian constitution. He was one of top educated people in India at this time. Lets see more about them
Set-1 10 Lines On Dr. B. R. Ambedkar In English for the kids :-
- The real name of Dr. Ambedkar was Bhimrao ramji sakpal.
- Dr. Ambedkar is architect of Indian constitution.
- People honerly call them “Babasaheb”.
- Such a great student, lawyer, politician and economist born n 14 April 1891.
- His father name is Ramji maloji sakpal as well as his mother name is bhimaji ramji sakpal.
- From childhood babasaheb was brilliant student.
- Babasaheb ambedkar completed his B.A. and M.A. from university of Mumbai.
- They had completed barrister at law, Msc. in economics, Phd. In economies.
- They had moved dalit into Buddisth in 1956.
- Dr. Babasheb ambedkar was died on 6 December 1956.
Set-2 10 Lines On Dr. B. R. Ambedkar In English for the School students :-
- Dr. Bhimrao ambedkar was an Economist, Lawyer, Professor, Social worker.
- Babasaheb ambedkar was born on 14 April in Mhow.
- His father Ramji sakpal was an army officer. He was on the post of sub-header.
- His mother Bhimabai sakpal was passed away in 1894. after that bhimrao parental aunt Mirabai cared him in his childhood.
- Dr. Ambedkar had struggled very hard for their education. They had pursued lot of degrees from foreign universities.
- Dr. Babasaheb said that “I like religion that teach liberty, equality, and fraternity”
- In 1920, Ambedkar started weekly Mooknayak in Mumbai.
- In 1927, Ambedkar started movement against untouchability. He fought for rights for untouchable peoples.
- He was argued for rights for women, reservations, rights of workers rights for untouchables.
- Such a great leader was died on 6 December 1956.
Set-3 10 Lines On Dr. B. R. Ambedkar In English for the Higher class students :-
- Dr. Bhimrao ramji ambedkar is knows as architect of Indian constitution. He was chief on committee to write Indian constitution.
- He was 14 th child of his father Ramji ambedkar and born on 14 April 1891. His father sub-header Ramji ambedkar was an army officer. They was very strict with his studies.
- His struggle for education is inspiring and motivating. Dr. Ambedkar had completed B.A. and M.A. from Mumbai university after that in 1927. They had completed M.A and Phd in economics from Columbia.
- He worked for Indian freedom and also for the freedom of untouchable community. He was also belongs to untouchable community because of this he had faced lot of difficulties in is life.
- He is also known as father of Indian constitution. His follower called them “Babasaheb”.
- He had also written books like “annihilation of caste”, “who were shudras”, “the budda and dhammas”
- He says to his followers that Educate, Organize and Agitate. According to him “Education is milk of tigress Whoever feed it want live without grumbling”
- In 1956 he moved into buddism with his 36,500 followers.
- Such a great social worker, economist, great lawyer was died on 6 Dec 1956.
- After his death in 1990 he was awarded by “Bharat ratna award”.
So, friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Dr. B. R. Ambedkar In English, we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about their birth, life events, education, their hard works etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.