Are you kid, school or college student looking for 10 lines on Deer, then just check it, you will get idea about Deer’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. We have provided information about Deer in simple and easy language which will easy to understand and remember.
10 Lines On Deer In English For Children And Students
Deer is speedy animal having antlers on its head. It is recognized for its speed and intelligence. Deer is herbivorous animal hence they eats only fruits, plants, grasses, leaves etc. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Deer for Kids
1. Deer is vegetarian animal.
2. Deer runs at very high speed.
3. It has four legs, two horns, two eyes, nose, tail and two ears.
4. Deer can swim in water.
5. They are lives in dark forest.
6. Deer has excellent jump ability up to 10 ft.
7. Male deer protects their family from another animals.
8. Deer’s has excellent hearing and smelling capacity.
9. The baby of deer is known as ‘Fawn’.
10. The deer’s body colour is light brown, and it has white patches over its body.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Deer for School Students
1. Deer is mammal type animal which runs at very high speed up to 60 to 80 kilometre/hour.
2. For the survival deer needs good amount of nutrition therefore they founds in only particular region.
3. Depending on the species, deer are in red, brown, or Grey body colors.
4. Deer’s group is known as ‘herd’, and They can detect each others position with the help of smelling ability.
5. Deer’s are essential for ecosystem protection because they helps to maintain a healthy food chain around the earth.
6. Deer are founds in around 40 different species around the world.
7. Many jungle animals, such as lions, tigers, and foxes, hunts and eat the deer.
8. Deer skin has a variety of the uses that are used to make clothing and the accessories.
9. They have powerful smelling ability with help that they can smell food even at long distance.
10. Fawns, or baby deer starts walks after 20 minutes of being born.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Deer for Higher Class Students
1. Deer is wild animal which only lives on plants, fruits, leaves & they are one of fastests animal in world.
2. Deer has high hearing capacity even more than humans means they can hear the sound frequency that humans can’t hear.
3. Deer has lifespan of 18 to 20 years but due to the deforestation and their hunting the deer’s population is reduces.
4. Antlers are horn-like structures found on the heads of deer, particularly in male deer.
5. They are available’s in different species such as Reindeer, Red deer, Mule deer, Moose etc.
6. There are more than 300 million deer’s are in worldwide, From which 8 to 10 million are in India.
7. Generally deer’s are stay in groups since to protect each other from tigers, lions.
8. The deer’s body is valued even after it has died, various varieties of decorative objects are produced from it, and many kinds of Ayurvedic medicines are prepared from its horns.
9. Deer’s eyes are positioned on its head in such a manner that they can see up to 360 degrees.
10. The female deer is known as ‘Hind’ which gives birth to 1 to 2 baby at time.
Therefore this are the 10 lines on Deer we shared for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about their
lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. This you can use for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech, exam
preparation wherever needed.