Are you searching for 10 Lines on Chittaranjan Das, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Chittaranjan Das, their education, their professional life and their role in Indian freedom etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about life of Chittaranjan Das.
10 Lines On Chittaranjan Das In English For Children And Students
Chittaranjan das was also known as Deshbandhu which means friend of the nation. He sacrificed his luxurious life at the time of the national movement. He went to England for the ICS exam but he failed in his attempt and decided to become a jurist. He believes in nonviolent methods to oppose British rule. He was also a great Bengali poet. Let’s see more about them.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Chittaranjan Das for the Kids
- Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das was a great freedom fighter, nationalist and poet.
- He was also known as Deshbandhu means ‘friend of the nation’.
- He was born on 5 November 1870 in Calcutta, Bengal.
- His father’s name was Bhuban Mohandas and his mother’s name was Nistarini Devi.
- His complete family was members of Brahmo samaj.
- Chittranjan das was a nephew of the founder of Brahmo samaj Durga Mohandas.
- He completed his education from presidential college in 1890.
- He went to England for ICS exam but he failed in his attempt and decided to become jurist.
- He was political guide of Netaji Subhashchandra Bose.
- He was also known as Bengali poet, he wrote poetry volumes like, “malancha”, “mala”, “Sagar sangit”. Deshbandhu chittaranjan das was died in 16 June 1925 at Darjeeling.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Chittaranjan Das for the School Students
- Chittaranjan das was great patriot, nationalist, politician and poet.
- Chittaranjan das was born on 5 November 1870 in Calcutta, Bengal.
- His father name was Bhuban Mohan das was the lawyer in Bhutan and his mother name was Nishtarani devi.
- After becoming jurist, he becomes solicitor at Calcutta high court in 1894.
- His tenure with national Congress was up to 1923. In 1923 he started the swaraj party with Motilal Nehru and Hussain Shaheed suhrawardy to oppose British rule.
- He had started newspaper named as ‘forward’ which was further changed to ‘liberty’.
- He also had started monthly journal Narayan.
- Deshbandhu chittaranjan das was believes in non-violence methods for Indian freedom.
- He was elected as first mayor of Calcutta.
- Such a great patriot was right on 16 June 1985.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Chittaranjan Das for the Higher Class Students
- Deshbandhu chittaranjan das was belongs to baidya das family of Calcutta. He was from wealthy family background.
- He sacrificed his luxurious life for national movement. He burned his own European clothes and started wearing khadi clothes.
- He was also involved in activities of anushilan samiti.
- He become first mayor of Calcutta municipal corporation.
- He was also work with Netaji Subhashchandra Bose. Subhashbabu consider them as his political guru.
- In 1819 desabandhu completes their graduation from presidential college in Calcutta and went to England for ICS exam. but his attempt was failed then he decides to become jurist.
- He had started, newspaper “Narayana” and monthly journal “forward”.
- In 1923 he also started political party, swaraj with Motilal Nehru and Hussain Shaheed suhrawardi.
- He was also wrote poetry volumes likes, “malancha”, “mala”, “Sagar sangit”.
- He was passed away in 16 June 1925 at Darjeeling.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Chittaranjan das we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Chittaranjan Das, their education, their professional life and their role in Indian freedom etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.