Are you searching for 10 Lines On Childrens Day In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Children’s day in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on Children’s day.
10 Lines On Childrens Day In English For Children And Students
The children’s day is the celebration of the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was famous as chacha among the children’s. The day is also celebrated to raise awareness throughout the country about children’s rights, child care, and education. Let’s find more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Childrens Day In English for the Kids
- In india every year on November 14th, we celebrate Children’s Day with zeal and rigour.
- On June 1, several countries commemorate Children’s Day, which falls on the same day as the International Day for the Protection of Children.
- Children’s Day is observed in India on the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- On this day, India honours Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru for his contributions to the country.
- Among children, he is known as chacha Nehru.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru adored children and was very fond of them.
- On his birthday they reach school in colourful clothes And distributed sweets within children’s.
- In all schools and colleges the day is celebrated with enthusiasm.
- Some of the challenges that children confront include child maltreatment, child labour, and molestation. On this day awareness about such crimes are spread among the peoples.
- On Children’s Day, educational institutions host a variety of activities. Sweets and stationery are handed to the less fortunate children.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Childrens Day In English for the School Students
- Children’s Day is observed with zeal in India every year on November 14th.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the Republic of India’s first prime minister, was born on this day.
- Children’s Day was first observed in India on November 20, 1956.
- However, after Nehru’s death, it was decided to commemorate his birthday on November 14th.
- Nobel Peace Prize recipient Kailash Satyarthi has worked tirelessly to combat India’s child labour problem.
- The major goal of Children’s Day is to raise awareness throughout the country about children’s rights, child care, and education.
- There are numerous rules and regulations in place in the country to protect children and their rights.
- On Children’s Day, essay, painting, and numerous other competitions are held in schools and institutions.
- Throughout the country, workshops for children have been held.
- Children are given numerous awards to highlight their strengths and qualities. Many non-governmental organizations (NGOs) visit orphanages to celebrate the day with the kids.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Childrens Day In English for the Higher Class Students
- Every year on November 14th, India celebrates Children’s Day, popularly known as “Bal divas.”
- The birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister, is commemorated on Children’s Day.
- The 20th of November is World Children’s Day.
- On that occasion the tribute is given to the nehru all over the india.
- Every year, schools and institutions hold motivational and educational programs to honour the Day.
- The government’s major goal in commemorating Children’s Day is to encourage people to think about the future of children.
- The goal of World Children’s Day is to promote and celebrate children’s rights all throughout the world.
- Children’s Day is a day when everyone showers presents and blessings on the children.
- Every school and college celebrates Children’s Day in their own unique way.
- Children’s Day is more than simply a holiday; it’s also a responsibility shared by parents and children to ensure that an important aspect of a child’s life, such as education, is not overlooked.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Childrens Day In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Children’s day. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.