Are you in search of the 10 Lines On Chandigarh In English, then just read this article. We have provided all necessary and significant information in three category levels that means for Kid, for school students as well as for Higher school students. We have shared depth of knowledge with lucid language about Chandigarh just check it, which will help to get more knowledge about that in simple way.
10 Lines On Chandigarh In English For Children And Students
Chandigarh is the one of the Indian city situated in the Punjab state. The population of the Chandigarh is 11.58 lakh as well the area covered by the chandigarh is 114 km2. The chandigarh is also known as the ‘City of Beauty’. Let’s read more about the Chandigarh.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Chandigarh In English for the Kids
- Chandigarh is the Famous Indian city located in the state of Punjab.
- It is a capital city of Punjab and Hariyana states.
- The city of Chandigarh is bounded to the north, west, and south by the state of Punjab, and to the east by the state of Haryana.
- The chandigarh city has geometrical area of around 114 sq.km.
- The chandigarh city islocated at 321 m above the sea level.
- The population density of chandigarh city is around 9,262/ per kilomre square.
- The mostly used languages in chandigarh city are Hindi, Punjabi, English.
- The famous nickname of the chandigarh city is “City of Beauty”.
- Ravi Kant Sharma is currently serving as the mayor of chandigarh city.
- The climate in Chandigarh is humid and subtropical.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Chandigarh In English for the School Students
- Chandigarh is the capital city of Punjab and Haryana located at 249.8 km distance far from Delhi.
- The population of chandigarh city is around 11.58 lakh with the population density of 9,262/km2..
- Chandigarh is the large city divided into 47 self contained sectors.
- The chandigarh city has gender ratio of around 818 womens per 1000 males.
- Hola Mohalla is the traditional Holi festival celebrates in Chandigarh.
- Some of the famous tourism places in chandigarh city are sukhna lake, Zakir hussain rose garden, government museum etc.
- Some of the well known religious places in chandigarh city are Chandi mandir. Mansa devi mandir. Nada sahib gurudwara etc.
- There is one state university, one private university, and one deemed university in Chandigarh.
- Some of the tasty and mouthwatering dishes of chandigarh city are Golgappa, Dahi Bhalla, Chole Bhature, Kesar Pista, Kulfi, Pav Bhaji, Tikki Momos, Frankie, Spring Rolls, Amritsari Kulcha, Rajma Chawal, Cheese Chilli, Noodles etc.
- National Highway NH-5 is passed through chandigarh city.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Chandigarh In English for the Higher Class Students
- Chandigarh is the capital of Punjab and Haryana located at 321 m above the sea level.
- The famous French architect Le Corbusier designed Chandigarh, the dream city of India’s first Prime Minister, Sh. Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- The city got its name from goddess chandi. The Chandigarh means “Fort of goddess chandi”.
- Chandigarh Junction railway station is the main station in chandigarh city which connects it to the other main cities in india.
- Men’s traditional attire in Chandigarh includes kurta pyjama and Punjabi dhoti kurta, while women prefer kurta salwar.
- Some of the famous festivals celebrated in chandigarh are Holla Mohalla, Baisakhi, Gurpurab, Lohri etc.
- The famous historical places in the Chandigarh Pinjore Garden, Burail Fort, Ramgarh Fort, Capitol Complex, Manimajra Fort, Nada Sahib, Government Museum and Art Gallery etc.
- The Chandigarh has many educational universities such are Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Chandigarh University, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Chitkara University
- The chandigarh has many transport facilities which are Buses, railways, Aiports etc. There are many National Highways are passes through the chandigarh which are NH7, NH5 , NH152 etc.
- Yuvraj Singh and Kapil Dev are famous cricket players are from the chandigarh city.
So, thank you for reading this, and I hope you understand everything I’ve said thus far. Finally, these are the 10 Lines On Chandigarh In English that we provided for three distinct types of students in order to help you obtain a basic knowledge of the Chandigarh city. You can take this information for your Academic writing, projects, schoolwork, presentations, and exam preparation.