Are you a kid, school, or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On BSNL In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about BSNL. We have provided all significant information about BSNL in an easy manner and in a lucid language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On BSNL In English For Students
The BSNL is the Government of India’s industry which full name is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. The BSNL is the telecommunications services provider industry which is founded in the 15 September 2000 and the headquarter of the BSNL is located at the New Delhi, India. Let’s see more about the BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).
SET 1 – 10 Lines On BSNL In English
- BSNL is the Telecommunications industry.
- BSNL is founded int the 15 September, 2000.
- The full form of the BSNL is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- The Government of India is the owner of the BSNL company.
- BSNL provided the services in the all around the India.
- Mr. Ashwini Vaishnaw is the Cabinet Minister for Communications at the BSNL.
- The total equity of the BSNL is ₹ 18,595 crore in year 2021.
- The headquarter of the BSNL is located at the New Delhi, India.
- There are 69,824 employees were woking at the BSNL industry in year 2020.
- BSNL Towers Limited is among the subsidiaries of the BSNL.
SET 2 – 10 Lines On BSNL In English
- BSNL is the indian company which telecommunication services founded 21 years ago on the date 15 September 2000.
- The BSNL is the Government of India’s industry which full name is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- The headquarter of the BSNL is located at the New Delhi, India as well as there are 69,824 employees are working in the BSNL company.
- The net income of the BSNL company is ₹ 7,441 crore in the year 2021 as well as the total assets of the ₹ 146,760 crore was in the year 2020.
- The some of the divisions of the BSNL are as BSNL Broadband, BSNL Landline as well as BSNL Mobile, etc.
- BSNL offers internet connectivity as well as a cellphone voice throughout India via their countrywide telecoms network.
- The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Company is the biggest government wired telecoms service industry.
- BSNL is India’s 4th biggest wireless government-owned telecoms service supplier having a market share of over than the 50 percentage.
- BSNL Mobile is a significant supplier of GSM networks throughout India with the brand title of CellOne.
- BSNL offers fixed-line as well as telephone connections through substantial optical fiber connection as well as CDMA technology.
SET 3 – 10 Lines On BSNL In English
- The BSNL is the telecommunications services provider industry which is founded by the Government of the India and the headquarter of the BSNL is located at the New Delhi, India.
- The BSNL industry is founded in the 21 years ago on the 15 September 2000.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited draws its title in the Hindi language, that in English translates as Indian Communications Corp. Ltd.
- The total equity of the BSNL was ₹ 59,142 crore as well as the total assets was ₹ 146,760 crore in year 2020.
- The BSNL 4G and Bharat Fiber both are the divisions of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited company.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is the biggest government of india owned company, with origins under British India.
- BSNL offers mobile telephony offerings as well as fixed line telecommunications on CDMA as well as GSM systems.
- BSNL is India’s 4th biggest Internet service provider having a nationwide presence.
- BSNL was the victim of a cyber assault that impacted south India, particularly Karnataka, during the July 2017,
- Starting Jan 2019, BSNL has been providing 4G connectivity in select regions of India, including Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Bihar, however it is confined to just some areas.
Therefore these are the 10 lines on BSNL that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about BSNL. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.