Are you searching for 10 Lines On Biodiversity In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about biodiversity in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on biodiversity.
10 Lines On Biodiversity In English For Children And Students
Biodiversity consists of the variety of living organisms on the earth. It contains all microscopic to macroscopic living organisms on the earth. All organism has their own role in maintaining ecological balance on the earth. The extinction of any species may lead to disturbance of ecological cycle on the earth.
Human activities are making great impact on biodiversity. Industrialization, deforestation are the main reasons for destruction of ecological cycles. Hence it is our responsibility to increase area of forests on the earth for helping and sustain biodiversity. Let’s Read more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Biodiversity In English for the Kids
- Biodiversity refers to the diversity of life on Earth at all scales.
- Genetic diversity, species diversity, and ecological diversity are the three hierarchical degrees of biodiversity.
- The survival of people on our planet depends on biodiversity conservation.
- It contributes to the earth’s equilibrium.
- Each constituent of ecosystem has its own function and role to save and balance ecosystem on earth.
- Biodiversity restoration is critical for the world’s survival.
- Humans must understand our involvement in the destruction of biodiversity and its effects on our future.
- Human activities are currently posing a serious danger to biodiversity, putting the lives of many species in jeopardy.
- To retain and protect biodiversity, we must keep the population under control because increased needs of human leads to destruction of nature.
- Biodiversity has been severely impacted by the industrial revolution and deforestation.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Biodiversity In English for the School Students
- Biodiversity is a phrase that refers to the tremendous diversity of life on the planet.
- The term “biological diversity.” was firstly used by Mr. J. Arthur Harris.
- Biodiversity refers to all living species on the planet and their interactions.
- Biodiversity satisfies our basic needs for food, shelter, and other necessities.
- Mankind’s biological and pharmacological needs are also met by biodiversity.
- According to scientists, there are around 8.7 million plant and animal species on the planet.
- The evolution of biodiversity has always resulted in life’s unity and integrity.
- Biodiversity is essential for the ecological system’s survival.
- The advancement in technologies help us to reduce use of natural resources.
- Due to rising deforestation and other causes, a number of species and animals have become extinct.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Biodiversity In English for the Higher Class Students
- The term “biodiversity” refers to the variety of animals, plants, fungi, and microbiological organisms that live on our planet.
- Every year on May 22, the International Day for Biological Diversity is commemorated.
- Between 1970 and 2012, global wildlife populations, a useful indicator of biodiversity, decreased by 58%.
- The humans are responsible for destruction of biodiversity from last decades.
- Indigenous peoples, who make up less than 5% of the world’s population, protect 80% of the biological diversity.
- One strategy for conserving biodiversity is reforestation. In forest and gardens, we can increase the number of trees.
- Biodiversity is conserved in protected areas such as national forests and zoos. They protect plants and animals in their natural habitat.
- The Indian Board for Wildlife (IBWL) was founded in 1952 by the Indian government to protect wildlife.
- Many international institutions and non-governmental organizations are working to preserve bio diversity on our planet.
- To preserve the human race’s existence, we must conserve and expand our planet’s biodiversity.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on biodiversity we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about biodiversity. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.