Are you searching for 10 Lines on Bhagat Singh, We have shared a lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Bhagat Singh, their childhood life, their education, their role in Indian independence etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about life of Bhagat Singh.
10 Lines On Bhagat Singh In English For Children And Students
Bhagat Singh was an Indian freedom fighter. His contribution for Indian freedom was great. At an early age, he participated in the Indian freedom movement. In 1920, when he saw the place of Jallianwala Bagh massacre is patriotism was awakened. He was a great freedom fighter. He was responsible for the bomb explosion in the British assembly.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Bhagat Singh for the Kids
- Bhagat Singh was a young revolutionary freedom fighter.
- Bhagat Singh was born in 27 September 1907.
- His family members who was active members in Indian independence movement.
- His father name was Kishan Singh and his mother name was vidyawati.
- Bhagat Singh was a member of Hindustan socialist republican association.
- He was very good at reading. The list of books studied by him is very long.
- He sacrificed his life for Indians freedom.
- In 1928, he killed the British officer John saunders for taking revenge of the death of Lala Lajpat Rai.
- On 8 April 1929, Bhagat Singh along with Batukeshwar Dutta exploded two bombs in the British assembly.
- He was died on 23 march 1931 in Central jail Lahore, the day is considered as Martyrs’ Day.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Bhagat Singh for the School Students
- Bhagat Singh was young freedom fighter in Indian independence.
- Bhagat Singh was born in 1907 in banga village in Punjab.
- His father Kishan Singh was member of ghadar party and her mother name was vidyavati.
- In 1922, Bhagat Singh joined young revolutionary movement.
- In 1923, he admitted to national college Lahore.
- Bhagat Singh was the winner of of essay competition organized by Punjab sahitya sammelan in 1923.
- He was also work as generalist for following newspapers ‘akali’, ‘Veer Arjun’, ‘Pratap’.
- Bhagat Singh was member of Hindustan republican association and he had changed the name of association as Hindustan socialist Republican association.
- In 1928 to take avenge of death of lala lajpat Rai he mistakenly killed J P saunders instead of James A Scott.
- Such a great patriot was died on 23 march 1931.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Bhagat Singh for the Higher Class Students
- Bhagat Singh is well known for his great patriotism at early age.
- He entered in Indian freedom movement at the age of 13.
- He was from family of freedom fighters. he was very good at reading.
- He read multiple books of Indian and international writers. The list of books read by him was very long.
- He stayed away from marriage by claiming that it would prevent him from serving his motherland.
- Singh was member of several revolutionary groups and was shining example of patriotism.
- He displayed great bravery and courage acts, shaking the foundation of Britishers.
- In 1928, Bhagat Singh along with Rajguru shooted British officer. In 1930 he was arrested for this crime.
- In 1929, Bhagat Singh along with Batukeshwar datta exploded a bomb in British assembly.
- In 1931, Bhagat Singh was executed along with Sukhdev and Rajguru. His efforts and sacrifice for freedom movement was great.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Bhagat Singh we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Bhagat Singh, their childhood life, their education, their role in Indian independence etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.