Are you looking for 10 Lines on Bank of India ? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels.
10 Lines On Bank Of India In English For Children And Students
We have provided the important information regarding Bank of India in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Bank of India.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Bank of India for the Kids
- Bank of India (BOI) is Banking Financial service
- Bank of India is founded in September 7, 1906
- In 1946, BOI began expanding internationally.
- Atanu Kumar Das is CEO of the Bank of India.
- BOI is owned by Government of India.
- Sir Sassoon J. David (1849 to 1926) was the Bank of India’s main promoter.
- Headquarter of Bank of India is located in Mumbai.
- There is revenue of 6.9 billion dollar of Bank of India in year 2020.
- There are 5,107 branches of BOI at various locations.
- There are about 49,767 number of employees works in BOI in March 2020.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Bank of India for the School Students
- Bank of India is Government Owned bank which headquarter is in Bandra, Mumbai, India.
- A group of prominent merchants from Mumbai, India created the Bank of India on September 7, 1906.
- BOI signed a deal with the Bombay Stock Exchange to handle its clearing house in 1921.
- BOI’s foreign expansion started in 1946, when it became the first Indian bank to operate a branch in London.
- BOI bought 76 percent of PT Bank Swadesi, an Indonesian bank, in 2007.
- The 14 largest banks in India, including Bank of India, were nationalized by the Indian government in 1969.
- Throughout the 1950s, BOI established a number of international branches.
- On June 18, 2012, BOI formed a joint venture, Bank of India (Uganda) Limited
- BOI started in Europe first Indian bank branch at Paris.
- In 1997, the Bank issued its first public offering, followed by a Qualified Organizations Placement on February 2008.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Bank of India for the Higher Class Students
- Bank of India is Banking Financial service founded in 7 September, 1906.
- On September 7, 1906, the promoters formed the Bank of India under Act VI of 1882, with an authorized capital of ten million dollar divided into 100,000 shares of $100 each.
- The bank has about 5,100 branches in India, including specialty branches, distributed throughout all states as well as union territories.
- In 1967, the government of Tanzania nationalized BoI’s activities in Tanzania and merged them with those of Bank of Baroda and several other multinational corporations into the National Commercial Bank owned by government.
- BOI established a branch in New York in 1978. In the 1970s, BOI established a presence in San Francisco.
- The BOI provides services such as Private equity, Investment banking, Consumer banking, Savings, Finance and insurance, Private banking etc.
- Following a brief hiatus, BOI resumed international expansion in 1960, creating a branch in Hong Kong. In 1962, a branch was established in Nigeria.
- In 1980, Bank of India’s subsidiary in Nigeria renamed to Allied Bank of Nigeria to address the fact that it’s no officially a
Bank of India company.
- The Bank of India sold their Uganda operations to Bank of Baroda in 1972 and BOI created a representative office in Jakarta in the next year.
- On October 6, 2011, BOI created Bank of India Ltd, a privately held company in Auckland, New Zealand.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the ten lines on Bank of India that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Bank of India. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.