Are you looking for 10 Lines on Bangalore ? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Bangalore in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Bangalore.
10 Lines On Bangalore In English For Children And Students
Banaglore city is the capital of Karantaka state which area is 741 km square. Bangalore has population density of 11,000 per kilometre square. Let’s read more about Bangalore.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Bangalore for the Kids
- Bangalore is located in Karantaka state.
- The Bangalore was known as Bengaval-uru in past.
- In Karnataka state, Banglore is famous tourist place.
- The area of the Bangalore is 741 km square.
- In Banalore, Commonly Kannada language is used.
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace is popular historical place in Bangalore.
- Rakesh Singh is the current Administrator of the Bangalore.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is one of the biggest station in Bangalore.
- Bangalore has population density of 11,000 per kilometre square.
- It is located at 920 metre above the sea level.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Bangalore for the School Students
- Bangalore is capital of karnataka state located at 65.6 kilometre from Tumkur city.
- The population of the Bangalore is 14 million as well as density is 11,000 per kilometre square.
- There are many festivals celebrates in Banagalore, peoples comes together and celebrates, festivals such as Karaga Festival, Habba Festival, Gowri Habba Festival, Groundnut Festival, Pattadakkal Dance Festival etc.
- There are many popular dishes in Bangalore which are Idli Dip Sambhar, Momo’s, Cold Stone Ice Cream, Bisi Bele Bhath, Steaks etc.
- Bangalore has many universities Reva university, Azim premji university, PES university, Alliance univercity which provides best courses.
- There are many areas in the Bangalore, Shivajinagar, Basavanagudi, J. P. Nagar, Begur, Kengeri, Nagarbhavi.
- In year 2008, the population of the Bangalore was 8 million but in year 2021 the population is 14 million means in every year average 50 lakh peoples are adds.
- There are many popular historical places are located in Bangalore which are Mayo Hall, Tipu Sultan’s Fort, Lal Bagh, Bangalore Fort, Seshadri Iyer, Vidhana Soudha, Memorial Hall etc.
- In Banaglore, there are many beautiful places where tourist visits around year, such tourist places like Snow City, Guhantara
Underground Cave Resort, Wonderla, VV Puram Food Street, Nandi Hills etc.
- Bangalore has many transport facilities which includes Rickshaw, Buses, KSRTC buses, Taxis, Metro as well as Suburban rail.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Bangalore for the Higher Class Students
- Bangalore is located near Tumkur city, The area of the Bangalore city is 741 kilometre square.
- There many best schools for children’s in the Bangalore such are Bangalore International School, Candor International School, Chrysalis High School, St Paul’s English School, Inventure Academy etc.
- Zostel Bangalore, Draper Startup House For Entrepreneurs Koramangala Bangalore, Snoozotel Bangalore, Woke Indiranagar Bangalore, The Little Blue Window Hostel Bangalore are the some of the top rated hotels in Bangalore which provides best facility for stay.
- Snow City in Bangalore is one of the famous tourist place where peoples from different regions visit their. It is an Indoor
amusement park with an ice and snow theme.
- Lal Bagh is popular historical place In Bangalore which has area about 0.971246 kilometer square. It is is a historical botanical garden.
- Peoples in pune celebrates many traditional festivals like Habba Festival, Gowri Habba Festival, Groundnut Festival etc.
- In Bangalore, the closest airport is BLR Airport which is at distance of 28.2 kilometre.
- There are many financial and Information technology industries are located in South-Easterna and Eastern part of
- Kote Venkateshwara Temple is the oldest temple of Bangalore which is built in 1689 and is located in Basavanagudi.
- Bangalore is one of the polluted city, which is rank at 82 position for Indian polluted city.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 lines on Bangalore that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Bangalore. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.