Are you in search of the 10 Lines On Aurangabad In English, then just read this article. We have provided all necessary and significant information in three category levels that means for Kid, for school students as well as for Higher school students. We have shared depth of knowledge with lucid language about Aurangabad just check it, which will help to get more knowledge about that in simple way.
10 Lines On Aurangabad In English For Students
Aurangabad city is the city located in maharashtra also known as “city of gates”. The aurangabad city is famous all over the world for its historical monuments and caves. The Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves, Bibi ka Maqbara, Jyotirlinga Grishneshwar, and other ancient landmarks in the city are well-known are famous all over the world. Bibi ka Maqbara, which mimics the Taj Mahal, is the most visited attraction in Aurangabad. Khadki was the previous name of the town aurangabad that Malik Ambar turned into a capital city. Lets read more about Aurangabad.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Aurangabad In English for the Kids
- Aurangabad is the well-known city situated in Maharashtra state.
- The Aurangabad city is the famous for its great historical architecture.
- The Aurangabad city occupies 139 km² area in Maharashtra state.
- Aurangabad city is located at 568 m above the sea level.
- The Aurangabad city has population density of around 8500 residents per km square.
- The people in Aurangabad city generally use Marathi language for communication.
- The Aurangabad city is also recognised as “city of gates”.
- The current mayor of Aurangabad city is Nandkumar Ghodele elected in October 2017.
- The Aurangabad city also has the facility of railway station which connects It to the other major cities.
- The famous historical places in Aurangabad city are Soneri Mahal, Panchakki historical place, Aurangabad Caves etc.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Aurangabad In English for the School Students
- Aurangabad is the famous city located at 348.6 km distance from Mumbai.
- The population of Aurangabad city is 11.75 lakh and the population density is 8500 people per sq. km
- The city of aurangabad is also considered as the tourism capital of Maharashtra.
- The Aurangabad city has gender ratio of 923 women per thousand men.
- Some of the famous festivals celebrated in Aurangabad city are Aurangabad Festival, Ajanta and Ellora Festival, Paithan Festival, Ganesh Chaturthi, Dusshera etc.
- Some of the great tourism places in Aurangabad are Bibi Ka
Maqbara, Aurangabad Caves, Panchakki historical place etc.
- The historical name of Aurangabad city is khadki which was founded by Malik ambar in 1610.
- Naan Khaliya is known as signature dish of Aurangabad city.
- The city is a tourist hotspot, with numerous historical monuments surrounding it.
- National Highway 753A is passed through the Aurangabad city.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Aurangabad In English for the Higher Class Students
- Aurangabad city also known as “city of gates” is located 568 m above sea level.
- The city was renamed “Aurangabad” by Aurangzeb in1653, and it became the capital of the Mughal Empire’s Deccan region.
- The rainy season in Aurangabad is stifling and cloudy, while the dry season is mainly clear and hot all year.
- With tourist locations such as Ajanta and Ellora, the city is also a renowned tourism hub.
- The Dhotar, shirt, and pheta are traditional male attire, while ladies wear a Nauwari saadi or Lugda.
- The Aurangabad Festival Organization organises the Ellora festival, commonly known as the Ellora Ajanta festival.
- The culture of Aurangabad is greatly influenced by Hyderabadi culture.
- The population of Aurangabad city includes 51.07 percent of hindu, 30.79 percent of Muslim, 15.17 percent of Buddhism, 1.62 percent of jainism and 0.86 percent of cristinity.
- Automobiles and auto components, pharmaceuticals and distilleries, and other sectors are also present in Aurangabad.
- The aurangabad city also has International airport facility on jalna road.
So, thank you for reading this, and I hope you understand everything I’ve said thus far. Finally, these are the ten lines on Aurangabad that we provided for three distinct types of students in order to help you obtain a basic knowledge of the Aurangabad city. You can take this information for your Academic writing, projects, schoolwork, presentations, and exam preparation.