Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On APJ Abdul Kalam In English, then just check it, you will get idea about their birth, life events, education and their hard works etc. We have provided all necessaryinformation about Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On APJ Abdul Kalam In English For Children And Students
Sir APJ Abdul kalam was an aerospace scientist also known as “Missile man of India”. He was also worked as president of India. Lets see more about them
Set-1 10 Lines On APJ Abdul Kalam In English for the kids :-
- Dr APJ Abdul kalam was great Scientist, Professor and President of India.
- The full name of Dr kalam was Avul pakir jainulabdeen abdul kalam.
- Dr kalam was born on 15 October 1931 in Rameshwaram.
- His father name was jainulabdeen marakayar as well as his mother name was Ashiamma.
- Kalam was an average student in his school life.
- He is also known as “Missile man of India”.
- In 1954, he had completed his graduation in physics from Saint Joseph College.
- In 1955, he moved to Madras to learn Aerospace Engineering.
- He had done revolutionary work in space research.
- Dr kalam was died on 27 July 2015.
Set-2 10 Lines On APJ Abdul Kalam In English for the School students :-
- Dr APJ Abdul kalam was born on 15 October 1931 at Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu.
- He was youngest among all his brother. He was brilliant and hard working from his childhood.
- He had completed his bachelors in physics from University of Madras after that he decides to move to Madras to learn Aeronautical Engineering.
- He near missed chance to become Indian fighter plane pilot.
- In 1960, kalam joined defence research and development organisation (DRDO).
- In 1969, kalam was transferred to Indian space research organization (ISRO) for handling project as project director of Indian first satellite vehicle (SLVIII).
- Kalam developed polar satellite launch vehicle (PSLV) and satellite launch vehicle (SLVIII).
- He proved that he was countries best nuclear scientist.
- He also worked as technology advisor of prime minister.
- For his contribution in space research he was awarded by India’s highest civilian honour “Bharatratna”.
Set-3 10 Lines On APJ Abdul Kalam In English for the Higher class students :-
- Dr APJ Abdul kalam was worked as Aerospace scientist, Indian President, Secretary of DRDO.
- From childhood he was brilliant and hardworking. He had sold newspapers in his childhood to add to his family income.
- His father Jainulabdeen marakayar was boat owner and Imam of local mosque. His mother ashiamma was housewife.
- He was a great learner in all his life. They always tries to continuously acquire knowledge.
- He had completed his BSc in physics. After that he moved to Madras to learn Aerospace Engineering.
- He was known as “Missile man of India” for his work for development of Ballastic missile.
- He also has worked as President of India from 2002 to 2007.
- He also worked as Secretary of DRDO from 1992 to 1999.
- He also had written books like “Wings of Fire”, “India 2020”, “Ignited minds” etc.
- While his seminar in Indian Institute of Management, Shillong, he collapsed and died due to cardiac failure.
So, friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On APJ Abdul Kalam In English, we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about their birth, life events, education, their hard works etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.