Are you a kid, school, or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On Amul In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Amul. We have provided all significant information about Amul in an easy manner and in a lucid language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Amul In English For Children And Students
Amul is the food processing industry which is founded by the Mr. Tribhuvandas Kishibhai Patel 75 years ago in the year 1946. The Amul companies headquarter is located at the Anand, Gujarat, India as well as it works in the whole world. Let’s see more about the Amul.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Amul In English
- Amul is the food processing industry.
- Mr. Tribhuvandas Kishibhai Patel founded the Amul industry.
- The Amul is founded in the year 1946.
- The Amul company produces the dairy products.
- The headquarter of the Amul is located at the Anand, Gujarat, India.
- Amul industry works in all about the world.
- The revenue of the Amul company was ₹ 386 billion in year 2020.
- There are about the 3.6 million employees who were working at the Amul as in year 2020.
- Mr. Rupinder Singh Sodhi is the managing director at te Amul.
- The tagline of the Amul company is “The taste of the India”.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Amul In English
- Amul is the dairy products manufacturing industry founded 75 years ago in year 1946.
- The Amul company’s headquarter is located at the Anand, Gujarat, India as well as it works in the whole world.
- The Founder of the Amul is the Mr. Tribhuvandas Kishibhai Patel as well as the Managing director is the Mr. Rupinder Singh Sodhi.
- There are 1,000 number of employees are working at the Amul industry in the Marketing Arm as well as the 3.6 millions of employees are working in the Milk production.
- Kurien, the GCMMF’s founder and chairperson for over thirty years, is recognized for Amul’s company successful marketing.
- Amul received the National Quality Award of Rajiv Gandhi on the year 1999 for being the “Best of All.”
- Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd is the promotional firm for items sold underneath the Amul as well as Sagar brand names.
- Amul becomes 1st dairy firm from the india to be included to Rabobank’s World Ranking 20 Dairy industries list during the August 2019.
- Amul will be 75 years old in 2021, and while it is presently India’s largest food organisation, including an yearly revenue with more than Rs 500 billion.
- Amul’s inception made a crucial contribution towards India’s white revolution.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Amul In English
- Amul is the food processing industry which is founded by the Mr. Tribhuvandas Kishibhai Patel and the headquarter of the Amul is located at the Anand, Gujarat, India.
- The Amul company is started 75 years ago on the year 1946.
- The Amul company’s revenue was ₹ 386 billion in the year 2020 as well as there are 3.6 million employees are working at the Amul company.
- Amul is the Fast-moving consumer goods industry and there are more than 3.6 employees are work at their for the Milk production.
- The Kaira Union, that has owned the Amul brand from year 1955, sold these to GCMMF.
- Amul’s technological advancements have since expanded to certain other regions of the India.
- More than 500000 rural farmers from the Gujarat paid two ruppes evry person to the industr’s funding.
- Amul has seen development in its portfolio throughout the years, well with category rising at a rate of 53%.
- Amul commemorated their 25th anniversary alongside Verghese Kurien, Morarji Desai, as well as Maniben Patel during 1973, with the guidance by Tribhuvandas Patel.
- The yearly revenue of the Amul company was ₹386 billion as well as in the year 2021 the yearly revenue increase to the over than Rs 500 billion.
Therefore these are the 10 lines on Amul that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about the Amul. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.